Monday, July 16, 2012

Kickball All Stars 2012

This is the brat :)

I had so much fun chaperoning the brat in her all star tournament. First of all I got to spend time with my bestie, which had been long over due. Opening ceremonies were kind of long and drawn out. An older woman sat behind me and talked shit the whole time. Inside I was laughing, because much of what she said I said to myself in my own head. Anyways opening ceremonies kind of got me pumped for the games. We ate and then went back to hotel. The girls  decorated pillow cases and whatever. Then they watched tv for a bit. The brat came in the room with me and we talked about things, things I do not remember.. which, is odd but yeah. I was surprised that she wanted to spend time with me and not her team mates. She MUST have missed me lol She kept me up for hours just blabbing. I must have told her in a not to so way to please be quiet lol She finally passed out, and I was there wide awake.

My morning sucked to say the least lol I was dead ass tired. We had breakfast, team meeting, and the game. The girls played beautifully. It was a great game. The girls ended up winning against a very good team, That however was the end of their winnings lol poor girls. Other divisions from our league placed 3rd and 4th. Great games as well. Loved the moments where we all cheered and showed our pride in our league. It can be so divided on the fields at times, so when everyone is standing and clapping and smiling... it's an amazing feeling.

and... her all star team this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment