Sunday, November 6, 2011

Loca loca loca

i'm emotional. what is freakin new? lol i've been listening to this song over and over again. this morning it just got to me and i started to cry. i dislike a lot of things i've done, and the person i've been towards some people. sometimes i get so down on myself. i hate it, but i do like to punish myself. i wish i wasn't like that. i wish i could just be ok with myself. i mean it's good that i do realize my behavior isn't acceptable. i'm the one standing in the way of my own happiness. all of this hurt and shame i gotta let it go.. i gotta forgive myself. i'm not always going to be the perfect person i feel like i MUST be. all the advice i give to all my friends to make them feel better, i need to take.. as well. it's normal to feel overwhelmed by life.. it's a crazy roller coaster.. but i'ma be here til i go to a better place so i just gotta put my all into being a better me everyday. today is going to be a good day, even if i am emotional. i can cry and smile if i want. who cares i'm bi-polar! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment